Wednesday, August 11, 2021

My Pet Cat, Mochi

 WELCOME TO MY BLOG, MY NAME IS NADIM AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. THIS BLOG WAS WRITTEN TO SHARE MY PET WITH THE WORLD ACROSS THE INTERNET WITH MANY INTERESTING TOPICS. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME AND ENJOY READING. 


MOCHI BACKSTORY.


        My aunt's house was where Mochi was born. When we pay her a visit, she offered to take one of her kittens home with us since she has too many to care for. My mother was apprehensive at first, but she decided to let me keep the kitten in the end. Mochi entered our life at that point. I was extremely lonely once my sister left for university. Mochi is always at my side, helping me deal with my loneliness. It's been with us for more than six years.









4 comments:

My Pet Cat, Mochi

 WELCOME TO MY BLOG, MY NAME IS NADIM AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. THIS BLOG WAS WRITTEN TO SHARE MY PET WITH THE WORLD ACROSS THE IN...